At Devils Point, the health of our staff and customers is very important to us.
As we navigate in this new way of doing business, we are committed to providing a safe, sexy and fun environment for everyone. Thank you for continuing to support our dancers, staff and business!
• Our staff is disinfecting all bars, counters, tables, door handles, video poker machines and other commonly used surfaces as often as possible.
• Our staff is screened daily for any illnesses and we have them stay home if they exhibit any signs of sickness.
• Our staff is practicing reasonable social distancing.
• All staff members are required to wear masks unless seated, and consuming food or drinks.
• Ventilation systems have been maximized to provide extra fresh air-flow
• All customers are pre-screened for symptoms prior to enters bar.
• Tables, chairs, bar and rack seating have all been adjusted for social distancing.
• All customers are required to wear masks unless seated and either consuming food or a beverage.
• We strongly encourage anyone entering here to practice social distancing set by the county.
• We have extra disinfectant spray and napkins on all bars for customer and staff use.
• Plexi-glass has been installed for ordering at the bar.
• Water stations and condiments have been removed and replaced with single-use containers.
• All customers are required to wear masks while singing.
• Clean, sterilized microphones are swapped between every singer.
• Disposable microphones covers are provided for all singers.
• Plexiglass barriers have been installed to protect singers, dancers, staff and customers.
• Social distancing is required between dancers and singers.